Yacht Projects act as yacht yard agents for the major yards in Malta, obtaining the best quotations and conditions. Over the years we have gained an excellent reputation in yacht refit and repair based on several years of experience.
Whilst yachts are undergoing repairs we offer a full range of support services. Our Yacht Shop will deliver chandlery items on board as well as procure and deliver spares locally or from our overseas suppliers. Crew visas and accommodation during repairs may also be arranged through our agency department.
Depending on the nature of repairs we undertake to assign each job to the most specialized company, thus achieving an outstanding overall result. Our project management team ensures that any work entrusted to us is completed to the highest standard of quality and within the stipulated time period.
Arrangements can be made for all types of work to the highest standard expected by boat owners. Yachts may be hauled out by 5 different methods depending on their size.
The following are the current facilities available:
- Mobile Hoist of with lifting capacities.
- Cranes adapted for boat lifting with capacities of 80 Tons.
- Slipways which can accommodate vessels up to 60m in length, 500 Ton displacement and 3.9 draught. Floating docks which can accommodate up to 68m in length, 750 Ton displacement and 4m draught.
- Dry docking available for vessels up to 360m length overall, including a 130m fully covered dry dock.
Glass coating is a product with high technological content, it is clear and transparent liquid and may be applied to surfaces such as gel coat, plastics, polymers, lacquers, metal, alloys and printed surfaces.
Glass coating was the result of customers demand for quick, cost effective and high quality surface restoration, with long lasting lustre and protection.
Our services include:
- Thermoplastic cover consumption
- Spray painting using customers preferred scheme • Brush painting
- Vosper Repairs and Maintenance centre
- Mechanical Services
- GRP repairs
- Side Power Thruster Service Centre
- Condaria air-conditioning maintenance and repairs.
Why Malta for refit and repair:
- Very good facilities to cater for most repair jobs
- Skilled and experienced English speaking work force • Friendly and safe European country
- Relatively low labour rates for skilled personnel
- Possible Tax Free repairs
- Excellent weather all year round
- Great entertainment and sports facilities
- Regular flights to most destinations, as well as low cost airlines.
CONTACT YACHT PROJECTS
Address: Yacht Projects, 2 St. Angelo Mansions, Vittoriosa Waterfront, Vittoriosa, Birgu, BRG 1721 - Malta.
Tel: +356 2189 4800 | +356 9936 9779